For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding your domain or e-mail address. We collect the e-mail address of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user specific information on what pages consumers access or visit and information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is used for internal review and is then discarded, used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for individual consumer and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending an e-mail, calling or writing, and telling us that you do not want to receive e-mail from our company.
You understand and agree that the owners of this site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data or other intangible losses (even if the owners of this site have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from the use or the inability to use the product(s) and or service(s) or any misuse of the product(s) and or service(s) in a manner not in accordance with their intended use.
Our On Line Advertising Privacy Policies
· We do not run interest-based advertising campaigns that collect personally identifiable information (PII) including, but not limited to, email addresses, telephone numbers, and credit card numbers
· We do not use or associate personally identifiable information with remarketing lists, cookies, data feeds, or other anonymous identifiers
· We do not use or associate targeting information, such as demographics or location, with any personally identifiable information collected from our ads or landing pages
· We do not share any personally identifiable information with Google through our remarketing tag or any product data feeds which might be associated with our ads
· We do not send Google precise location information without obtaining people's consent.
· We abide by the policy for sensitive categories outlined below
o When creating a remarketing list, we don’t use any sensitive information about our site or app visitors, whether we collected it directly or associated it with a visitor, based on the visitor's profile or behavior on our site
o Restrictions on list creation may apply to both individual webpages and entire websites or apps
o Ad content may not imply knowledge of personally identifiable or sensitive information
· Google may include in-ads notice labels to disclose interest-based advertising to our users
· Google reserves the right to display to users which remarketing lists they're on, along with the corresponding domain name
· We aren't allowed to modify or obscure these notices
Other Data Regarding our Remarketing
Using remarketing lists created via DoubleClick remarketing and other remarketing list services:
We do not use a remarketing list created via DoubleClick’s remarketing feature (formerly known as Boomerang) or other remarketing list service for the purposes of AdWords remarketing campaigns, unless the websites and apps from which those lists were compiled meet the requirements of Google’s policy.
Sharing of data in your remarketing lists
Google won't allow another advertiser to use our remarketing lists or similar audiences lists without your consent.
The remarketing or similar audiences feature in AdWords allows us to reach people who previously visited our website, and match the right people with the right message. We gather information for remarketing or similar audiences on our website.
· We are using remarketing from time to time to advertise online.
· Third-party vendors, including Google, show your ads on sites across the Internet.